Practice / Specifications:
Elizabeth L. Casey concentrates her practice in insurance litigation defense, including construction litigation, premises liability, and transportation litigation. Ms. Casey earned her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from The John Marshall Law School. While in law school she served as a teaching assistant for evidence and a staff editor for the Journal of Information Technology & Privacy. Ms. Casey also obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, cum laude, from Northern Illinois University.
- The John Marshall Law School, cum laude, J.D., 2015
- Northern Illinois University, cum laude, B.A., 2012
- Illinois State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois