Practice / Specifications:
Construction Litigation, Premises Liability, Transportation Litigation
Nicholas Spear focuses his practice on general liability matters, including construction law, premises liability, and transportation litigation. In addition, Mr. Spear has experience handling intellectual property and insurance coverage matters. He obtained a Bachelor of Arts from Northwestern University and obtained his Juris Doctorate from University of Illinois, College of Law, graduating cum laude. Mr. Spear has extensive trial experience in insurance defense related matters.
In 2017, Mr. Spear was named an Illinois Super Lawyer Rising Star and Emerging Lawyer by Leading Lawyers, a division of Law Bulletin Media.
- University of Illinois, College of Law, cum laude, J.D., 2011
- Northwestern University, B.A., 2008
- Illinois State Bar
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association