Franco Moroney Buenik attorneys have significant experience defending both insureds and insurers in environmental law, mass tort, and toxic injury cases across the United States in state and federal courts. Our practice and experience includes litigation related to the following:
- Asbestos and other toxic substances
- Hazardous waste
- Insecticides and fungicides
- Superfund and natural resources liability
- Contaminated property disputes
- Air and water pollution issues
Due to the nature of these types of cases, our attorneys work closely with clients to develop comprehensive strategies that are not only sensitive to the client’s business and reputation, but seek an early and cost-effective resolution based upon the factual, scientific and legal issues involved.