Practice / Specifications:
Andrew J. Bush focuses his practice on tort defense, including transportation litigation, construction litigation, and premises liability. He received his Juris Doctorate from DePaul University College of Law of 2014, where he served as Executive Editor of the DePaul Journal of Sports Law and Contemporary Problems. He obtained his Bachelor of Arts in English from Saint Louis University in 2011.
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2014
- Saint Louis University, Bachelor of Arts magna cum laude, 2011
- Illinois State Bar
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court, Central District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association