Practice / Specifications:
Daniel Hanuska focuses his practice in civil litigation, employment law, and commercial litigation, including transportation litigation, construction litigation, breach of contract and product liability. Daniel has an array of legal experience ranging from appellate law to criminal law and has advocated for businesses and individuals in counties throughout the State.
- Awarded the distinction of ‘Emerging Leading Lawyer Under 40’ for appellate law, commercial litigation and criminal defense.
- Northern Illinois University, College of Law, J.D., 2011
- Northern Illinois University, B.A., 2007
- Illinois State Bar
- S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association