Practice / Specifications:
Appellate, Construction and General Tort Litigation, Education & School Litigation, Employment Litigation, Transportation Litigation
Andrew Lesko focuses his practice on general civil litigation matters, including those dealing with construction and general tort litigation, education and school litigation, employment litigation, and transportation litigation. He also has significant appellate experience, having served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Christopher L. McDonald of the Iowa Court of Appeals in Des Moines, Iowa.
Andrew obtained a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy as well as a Masters of Accounting Science, emphasis in Taxation, from Northern Illinois University. Andrew obtained his Juris Doctorate from the University of Illinois College of Law, graduating cum laude.
- University of Illinois, College of Law, cum laude, J.D., 2011
- Northern Illinois University, M.A.S., 2006
- Northern Illinois University, B.S., 2005
- Illinois State Bar
- Iowa State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Iowa
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association