Practice / Specifications:
Christopher G. Buenik has extensive experience in all aspects of complex litigation matters. He is heavily engaged in transportation litigation, including personal injury, automobile, rideshare, commercial, freight and property damage disputes. He also defends and counsels commercial clients in construction litigation, product liability and premises liability matters.
Mr. Buenik has successfully defended clients at trial, arbitration and mediation, often involving catastrophic personal injury and property damage claims. He also provides innovative risk management seminars to his clients to eliminate future claims and to provide preventive legal counseling. He is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, Chicago Bar Association and the Defense Research Institute.
Mr. Buenik has received an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating for ability and ethics, has been named to the Illinois Super Lawyers list in Civil Litigation, and has been featured in the publications “Law & Politics” and “Chicago Magazine.”
- The John Marshall Law School, cum laude, J.D., 2001
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., 1994
- Illinois State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- “Component Part Manufacturers: Fundamentals of Risk Assessment”
- “Civil Litigation – Maneuvering Through Discovery”
- “Construction Negligence: The Means and Methods of Reducing Liability”
- “Inside the Minds: Electronic Records Management and E-Discovery: New Trends in E-Discovery Compliance and Enforcement”