Class action litigation is a growing trend that jeopardizes businesses reputations and operations across an ever-increasing global landscape. Class actions allow for collective redress across many jurisdictions, including federal and state courts, as well as international fora.
Franco Moroney Buenik attorneys have represented clients in both state and federal courts, and in class actions that have been subject to multidistrict litigation (“MDL”) consolidation. Our attorneys have successfully defended complex class action cases across a broad spectrum of industries in areas including:
- Healthcare and managed care
- Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (“RICO”)
- Employment Retirement Income Security Act (“ERISA”)
- Securities and shareholder claims
- Consumer class actions
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”)
- Asbestos and other toxic tort injuries
- Employment discrimination claims
The defense of class actions can be labor intensive and costly. Accordingly, our attorneys are aggressive and cost-effective in seeking to obtain an early and efficient resolution, including dismissals and denial of class certification motions, as well as defense verdicts and favorable settlements.