Practice / Specifications:
Ronak T. Joshi has extensive experience in all aspects of complex litigation matters. He is heavily engaged in transportation litigation, construction litigation, medical malpractice, and product liability matters. He has both extensive law firm and in-house counsel experience.
Mr. Joshi has successfully defended clients at trial, arbitration, and mediation over his legal career. These cases often involved catastrophic personal injury and property damage claims. In conjunction with his legal practice, he also provides guidance and instruction to clients in order to eliminate future claims.
Mr. Joshi is also an Adjunct Professor of Law instructing law students at the University of Illinois at Chicago – JMLS in the areas of legal writing, appellate advocacy, and expert learning.
- University of Illinois at Chicago – JMLS, cum laude, J.D., 2004
- University of Toronto, B.A. with Honors, 2001
- Illinois State Bar
- Seventh Circuit, United States Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois